What You Can Do For Wildlife
Easy Ways You Can Help Wildlife
- Please tell us if you know of any snares or traps being set. All information is confidential, e-mail us with your info.
- Donate - All donations go to directly to funding investigations and publicity material. No one at the NASC receives a salary.
- Sign any petitions showing on our homepage and pass the link to friends and family.
- Set up a display in your high street. We can help with display materials.
- Get out and look for snares. See if they are near badger setts or set illegally.
- Send us your news and any press cuttings.
- Share our Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus links at the bottom of most pages.
- If you have a website or webpage link to our homepage.
- Hit the streets! Help spread the word with snare leaflets.
- Use the information on this website to write letters of protest to your local paper. Remember, people think these barbaric devices are banned, they are not!